05 May 2011

Jennifer Lopez - I'm into you feat. Lil Wayne

LetZzz comment Jennifer Lopez's latest music video!
When I wrote about her music career the previous time I mentioned that all she needs to get back "on track" is just another single. And it seems she is doing it... very well. If you still don't get why I put so much attention on her, just go back in your childhood, or through her YouTube channel, you'll get it.
The I'm into you video is probably one of the best I've seen lately and I mean from few perspectives. From marketing aspect, she needed something more than just a great video. She needed something that would literally "drag" people to the video, and her team chose William Levy to be that... "extra thing". Honestly I don't know who the guy is, but on Wikipedia (where else :P ) I read that he is former model and actor in soap operas. I'm not really sure how all of the girls know him (I hope it's not from the soap operas), but they definitely go crazy for him! And for the guys... well, according to "People" the world's most beautiful women! :D We all have to admit that for her age, she looks amazing! Even 20 year old girls can be jealous on her! ;)
The fashion in the video, quite breathtaking! All the latest trends, all those tiny little thing that make her style unique, incorporated in one good package. Even though most of the critiques I've read about her style (concretely) in this video is about the "most beautiful hair", I would say that I love the outfits too, especially the one with the long dress and the turban. As one friend of mine, who's a fashion&style blogger herself, said, the whole style of the clothes corresponds with the song, which has that Latino vibe, but with the whole package it kinda shows the "African influence" the fashion industry has lately.
And the song... well, that first part with the "na na na hey" lyrics is very catching. The whole song is "summery", which is just another guarantee that this will be a hit! And the concept of the video ... something i just love! It's still Jennifer, it's still modern, fancy and not looking like any of the Lady Gaga's videos (which is rare lately). :D

So, previously I said that she only needs one more hit, to get herself in the top. And I believe she's doin' it! As far as I know, she has big names in the music industry on the album, mostly as authors, like Gaga for example, who wrote 2 songs for her. Now we know, how "big" the jury chair on the American Idol can be... just as massive come-back! ;)
CommentZzz anyone? Do you like the song? The video? :D
P.S.#1 If you still haven't seen the video, shame on you! :P But here it is! :D
P.S.#2 I publish one more, and this is the song Hypnotico, written by Lady Gaga. That's noticeable after the first few seconds, isn't it? I would like to see a video, good as this one, for this song! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hypnotico must go out in public with crazy party + collective motives and united dancing people + eurovision atmosphere video! This song must not be just another album song. I cant believe how they managed to make her star again ... I was so skeptical... And about "I'm Into You" - crazy! They used Levy (and yes, even I know him form latino series :$) and all that sexy-sweetness to draw attention, and after that - boom - you are caught by the catchy "NaNaNaE" chanting! The real summer hit! Maybe 10 girls posted it in 2 days - it's a measure of popularity among the masses for me :P And weirdly - lately nobody posts Gaga :O
    Anyway, did you notice how much Shakira she is in the video? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. sont il amoureux?

    ReplyDelete