21 March 2011

The Tribe

LetZzz comment about "The Tribe"
Sometimes we forget those "tiny" things from our childhood which made us happy back in the time. Today I saw something that put me back in the past, when one TV show was an inspiration - "The Tribe".
The story is aimed for teenagers, which is obvious today, and was concentrated in the near future where all the grown ups die from unknown virus and the kids are the ones to make decisions. :D Great story for children right? :P However, "the moments" and the idea are kinda original.
The costumes are definitely the thing I won't forget. They were so original and a lot of people say that they made a "revolution" for the kids who saw it. Some critiques even say that it had impact on higher (fashion) level, which from today's perspective is even possible. However, all the kids who were watching it, had a wish to had "a look" as the characters did... as I did.
I hope I'm not the only one who has memories of this "tiny" childhood thing... :D And I hope you still remember it. :)
If you share the same opinion or not... Let me know! Zzz
And few more pictures....



No comments:

Post a Comment