06 April 2011

Katy Perry E.T. feat. Kanye West

LetZzz comment about the alien called Katy Perry!
When heard this song on radio for the first time I asked my self who the hell is the writer of it?! And why is Katy even singing it? Than I realized that aliens are great marketing for the USA citizens... you know they're obsessed with them, right? However, even the song would not be my personal choice, letZzz comment the video!
I have to admit that the special effects in the beginning with the mini-nova's in background are just amazing! Than Katy takes inspiration from the Earth to evaluate into ... I don't even know how to name it. Beautiful alien, maybe? However, she looks "avant garde" without looking like Lady Gaga, which in the last few years is almost impossible.Her hair and make up are quite amazing, especially in the last scene! "The goat" look is just... WOW! I love it! Totally compact with everything else! Even though I don't like the nails and the sunglasses in the last scene, the goat legs are getting you to the point. Kanye is just doing his thing. Constantly being one of the rare guys in the rap industry I can listen without feeling sick. His thing in the song & the video is suitable.
So, in the end I would say that this is one of the best videos lately. It's totally telling a story of the song and another one of itself. Amazing special effects, no kitschy, talentless dancers all around, no sh*tty concepts and scenes... I LOVE IT! Great work girl!
Do you like it too? What are your commentZzz? :)
BTW if you still haven't seen it, here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment